Here at Daisy Park we like to give a little something back to our customers when they shop with us, like a little thank you. So we thought now would be a great time to remind you of our points system and pop it on the blog, so that you can come back to it whenever you want a reminder of how it works.
It's similar to other points systems like your Boots card, but it's all online so nice and easy. All you have to do is create an account on our website and you can start collecting straight away, and eventually get yourself enough points to get money off!
The main way of earning these points is through placing orders with us. You get 2 Daisy Parker points for every £1 spent, so this can add up pretty quickly, and eventually you'll get enough to spend - 500 points is equal to £5.00.
Here are some other ways that you can earn a few extra points here and there:
- Sign up = 200 Daisy Parker points
- Follow us on Twitter & Instagram, and like us on Facebook = 50 Daisy Parker points for each
- Share us on Facebook and Twitter = 50 Daisy Parker points for each
- Celebrate a birthday = 500 Daisy Parker points (equivalent of a £5.00 voucher!)
- Place an order = 2 Daisy Parker points for every £1 spent
- Place an into-store order = 2 Daisy Parker points for every £1 spent (Obviously in the worlds current state this one is not available as our lovely little shop isn't open)
- Bonus: Know someone who might be interested in buying from us? Refer a friend and they get 10% off, whilst you receive 500 points when they make a purchase.
We know a lot of you who pop into the shop regularly have our loyalty cards, so we wanted you to know that if you still want to buy things from us, there are still ways that you can take advantage of that and get a little something back too. Which we think is important, particularly during this current wild time, so happy shopping Daisy Parkers.