From personal experience we know the anticipation you have to receive your goodies once you have placed your order. It’s our aim to ease your pain and ship as quickly as possible, 99% even within the same day (Due to the high volume of orders this may take an extra day). Things may take a little longer than liked due to COVID 19, but we are trying our very best as a small independent company to get your parcel to you in a timely and safe manner. We thank you for your patience.
Postal updates 2021
We really do appreciate your support now more than ever and we are working around the clock to get your orders processed as humanly and safely as possible.
Order as early as you possibly can to avoid disappointment, we don't want you to be disappointed.
Postage times are so uncertain this year due to huge volumes.
The tracking info you receive (check you spam folder or contact us if you haven't received it - leaving a mobile number on your order will get you info quicker, so if you can please leave a number that would be fabulous) is the same info we have and we don't have any more info than yourselves. It can take me hours to try to get hold of Royal Mail to be told the same info as yourselves and this then delays us getting parcels out to you, so please be patient and kind.
If you'd like your parcel quicker please choose *next day as this is guaranteed to get to you as fast as possible with delivery times. *Not applicable for Scottish Highlands (2 days), Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, UK Islands and Channel Islands. (Busier times this can take the courier two days especially in December)
We are experiencing higher numbers of parcels than usual due to the pandemic so please, please be kind and patient as we are doing our very best and thank you for your business. Unfortunately we can not make the parcel go through the system any quicker.
Royal Mail is also experiencing some disruptions throughout the UK and staff shortages and are taking longer than usual in some areas.
Please double check your delivery address is correct to ensure your parcel is correctly delivered to you.
Check with neighbours and outside of your home.
Please stay safe and be kind when corresponding with us.
At Daisy Park we take great care in wrapping and packing your order and great pride in ensuring that you will be delighted from the moment you open the box.
- Collect in store - Free Just click on local pick up on the cart page.
- Free delivery for all orders over £40 (UK only and at Tracked standard delivery)
- Tracked standard delivery - £3.95 (Not a guaranteed timed service)
- Tracked first class delivery - £4.95 (Not a guaranteed timed service)
- Basket value for orders that are under £3 cost £1.75
- Basket value for orders between £3.01 - £6.00 cost £2.95. Over £6 basket value the prices start at £3.95 (see options)
- *Next working day delivery - £7.95 if ordered by 1pm Monday to Thursdays to mainland UK only for your order to arrive the next working day by DPD or Parcel Force. Unfortunately we do not offer weekend delivery on Saturday or Sunday via this service (weekdays only) Please contact us for Saturday prices.
- Any orders placed on after 1pm on Friday or over the weekend will be sent on Monday for Tuesday delivery of the following week if next day option picked.
- Scottish Highlands and Islands - add an extra day.
- Please contact us for next day prices for N. Ireland, Scottish Highlands and UK islands.
- Orders placed on public holidays will not be processed until the following working day which can add one more day to delivery times.
- Guaranteed Saturday delivery - Please contact us for best prices
- Please contact us if you would like to discuss special delivery options - 01769 579077 or email email@example.com
- Overseas delivery prices are calculated at the checkout and based on weight so each parcel is individually priced due to the items in the parcels. If you need more information we are more than happy to get a price for you.
Generally your goodies are delivered by Royal Mail using their Tracked Service and you will get an email with your tracking number on once dispatched. Please check your spam folder for emails or contact us for your tracking info. These are not guaranteed delivery times unless next day postage is paid for.
We are trying our very best to get parcels to you as safely and fast as we can. Due to the current situation with COVID you may experience delays longer than expected but we are all trying to do are very best as a small independent company. We thank you for your patience.
Next day parcels are sent via DPD Local OR PARCEL FORCE. You will receive an email or text confirmation with the estimated 1 hour delivery time slot. Please leave a mobile number as this makes tracking parcels so much easier and you get information sent to your phone.
If you are not in, the courier will leave a card so you can arrange another delivery day or please state were you would like to leave in a secure place via their website or when placing your order in the delivery options box.
Christmas 2021 - last postage dates
Just a reminder of our Christmas post date December 2021 via Royal Mail
- 1st class tracked postage - Friday 17th December 2021 via Royal Mail
- 2nd class tracked postage - Thursday 16th December 2021
- Guaranteed next working day* - Wednesday 22nd December 2021 - ordered by 11AM (Scottish Highlands 2 days) *Due to Christmas this is not guaranteed and may take 2 days
- *please note over the busy Christmas period and adverse weather conditions and COVID 19, some parcels can be delayed by an additional day (this rarely happens but we want to warn you just in case)
Worldwide shipping please add the item to your basket and prices will be calculated. See last shipping dates here
I don't have an order confirmation
Please could you check your spam folder for emails regarding orders and delivery information.
Where's my parcel?
We very rarely have parcels go missing but unfortunately it can happen. When this happens we find that 99% of the time that the postie or courier forgets to leave a card and it really isn't lost at all. The first step is to check with neighbours and your local sorting/collection office with Royal Mail or your local overseas service. If your parcel has been couriered you would have been sent an email or text with the timed delivery and date on it or if via Royal Mail Tracked you will get a tracking number.
If no one is in to receive the parcel we are not responsible for organising collection of the parcel from your local depot. If a parcel is returned to us we will recharge you for re-delivery. We can only replace or refund the order after 15 working days from the due date of delivery in the UK and Northern Ireland and 30 working days from the due date of delivery for Europe and the Rest of the World.
We regret that this is because that it is only this point that the Post Office officially declares the parcel as lost. If it is discovered that an incorrect address has been supplied we will not be liable for the failure to deliver and may subsequently reclaim loss. We strongly recommend contacting your local Post Office if if hasn't arrived in the specified time
Overseas orders: Please allow 30 working days before contacting us.
Also during peak times like Christmas delivery may take a little longer.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR OVERSEAS PARCELS:
If you are ordering from overseas, you will remain liable for paying any duties, customs fees, etc as imposed by the country that the goods are delivered too. Likewise, you may also need to bear in mind that delays such as customs will be outside of our control and could affect the delivery time.Sale And Discounts Conditions
Cancellation and Returns
We comply with the Consumer Contracts Regulations and this means that you have the legal right to cancel your order within 14 working days of receiving your ordered goods. Please return the goods to us in the condition they were despatched in with original packaging and labels. Once we have received them back we will refund or exchange the items, as required by you.
If you change your mind and wish to return or exchange an item, please contact us within 14 days of receipt to inform us of your cancellation or exchange. (Except earrings, personalised goods and advent calendars).
We ask that you please return the items with their original saleable packaging at your own cost. This does not affect your statutory rights. As the goods are your responsibility until they reach our store, please ensure you package your return to prevent any damage to the items or boxes. We also advise that you obtain proof of postage as we cannot be held responsible for lost parcels.
With the exception of faulty and damaged goods we are not responsible for the return postage and do advise that you obtain a certificate of postage in case the parcel fails to reach us.
Once the goods are back in store we will refund you back for your goods paid.
Please contact us by calling us 01769 579077 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org along with your order number. You will then need to return the unwanted items to us, at your own expense. Once we receive the items back we will issue a full refund for the goods supplied
Please note that it can take up to 7 working days to process a return in the UK and overseas can take a little longer.
In the event of the item being faulty please contact us within 48 hours of receiving the item. We will cover all costs for postage and either refund or exchange the goods.
Goods that cannot be returned are personalised goods, underwear and earrings.
All prices shown do not include delivery charges but are inclusive of vat which is currently charged at 20%. Postage and packing will be added at checkout. Daisy Park reserves the right to change any advertised prices at any time.
All our prices are shown in £ sterling and include 20% V.A.T. but not delivery charges (which are added at checkout stage).
VAT Registration Number: GB 186 7538 56
Company Number: 9025263