Kew Gardens Osmanthus Rose hand cream
Kew Gardens Osmanthus Rose hand cream is inspired by the plants at The Royal Botanical Garden, Kew in London. Kew Gardens Osmanthus Rose hand cream has a floral fragrance with added succulent notes of bergamot, mandarin and pink pepper leading to delicate notes of peony, apricot, and osmanthus.
The Kew Gardens collection of hand creams and soaps are inspired by the fragrance and beauty of the plants at the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew in London.
Using the finest ingredients, this luxurious hand cream is beautifully presented in specially selected boxes from the Kew's historic archive. It has been develeoped under license to Royal Botanic Gardens Kew Enterprises.
The hand cream comes in a recyclable tube and is enriched with Shea butter to moisturise all skin types.
Made in the UK
Use within 24 months of opening. Not tested on animals.
- Collect in store- Free Just click on local pick up on the cart page.
- Free UK delivery for all orders over £40
- Tracked 48 standard delivery - £3.99
- Tracked 24 first class delivery - £4.99
- Small cart value - Standard delivery for cart value for orders that are under £3 cost £1.95.
- *Next working day delivery- £7.99 Express orders placed by midday Monday to Thursday will be delivered the next day. Express orders placed after 3pm on Thursday will be delivered the following working day (Monday for orders placed on Thursday afternoon/Friday morning, Tuesday for orders placed on Friday afternoon, Saturday or Sunday).
View full details on our delivery & orders page.