Kew Gardens Bluebell and Jasmine soap
Kew Gardens Bluebell and Jasmine soap is inspired by the plants at The Royal Botanical Garden, Kew in London. Meadow fresh with notes of bluebells, jasmine flowers and a green grass scent throughout. Hyacinth, peony and rosemary are complimented with a soft base of moss and vanilla to create a delicate fragrance.
The scent will last until the end of the bar and is enriched with shea butter to nourish and moisturise all skin types.
Made using traditional methods which have remained unchanged for hundreds of years in the heart of the English countryside, with only the finest ingredients, such as pure vegetable oils and free from parabens, SLS and SLES.
Each bar is presented in specially selected plastic free wrapping complete with beautiful images from Kew's historic archive.
Made in the UK
Use within 24 months of opening
Not tested on animals and vegan friendly
- Collect in store- Free Just click on local pick up on the cart page.
- Free UK delivery for all orders over £40
- Tracked 48 standard delivery - £3.99
- Tracked 24 first class delivery - £4.99
- Small cart value - Standard delivery for cart value for orders that are under £3.00 cost £2.
- *Express delivery- £7.99 Express orders placed by midday Monday to Thursday will be delivered within 1-2 days. Express orders placed after 3pm on Thursday will be delivered the following working day (Monday for orders placed on Thursday afternoon/Friday morning, Tuesday for orders placed on Friday afternoon, Saturday or Sunday).
View full details on our delivery & orders page.