Some of you might have seen in our most recent newsletter update on what we're going to be doing throughout the COVID-19 craziness. But for those who haven't, and so that it's in an easy-to-find place, we thought we'd pop it here on the blog too so you know for sure what's going on.
First and foremost, we're open! It's just that we're only open online. Although the physical bricks of the shop is closed, we are well aware that babies will still be born, birthdays celebrated and anniversaries cherished. So we're committed to providing lovely gifts and home-ware for all of these occasions and more.
Our new service to you is to offer a wrap & send service where we'll wrap the item for you, write a card on your behalf, and send it off to your recipient or have it delivered to yourself. Here's a step-by-step guide:
1. Choose your items & add to basket
2. Pick a card & add what you want us to write in the 'Instructions for seller' section or email us
3. Place & pay for the order
4. We'll write the card out in our best handwriting of course with your message & beautifully gift wrap your item (Free of charge)
5. We will post it to your loved one!
For more info or help you can always contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org, social media, or the chat option on our website, we'd be happy to help. Also if there's a card or occasion not available, please let us know and we can send you images of the cards we do have available (not all are online yet).
Finally, thank you to anyone who has continued to order from us and support us so far. Everyone at Daisy Park really really appreciates it. Lots of love. x