Shoot for the Moon journal
Peter Pauper Press
This charming chalkboard-design journal, with its folksy lettering, stars, moon, and borders, spells out an inspiring message: ''Shoot for the moon, even if you miss it you will land among the stars.''
- Unique canvas-finish Shoot for the Moon Journal provides plenty of space -- 160 pages -- for personal reflection, sketching, or jotting down favorite quotes and poems.
- Lightly-lined acid-free archival-quality paper takes pen or pencil beautifully.
- Popular small-format size (5 inches by 7 inches) fits easily in most bags and backpacks.
- A coordinating black elastic band attached to the back cover keeps your place or keeps journal shut.
- Complementary endsheets.
- Convenient inside back cover pocket is perfect for notes, reminders, business cards, and more.