Let the lovely design of this Japenese screen journal further your writing journey! The reproduction of an elegant 18th century work of art produced during the rise of the Japanese city of Edo, now Tokyo.
- Foldover panel closes with a magnet to secure your writings.
- Makes a great personal diary -- no need to worry about a lock or keep track of a key.
- The softly-hued blossoming branches design is enhanced with gold foil highlights and subtle raised embossing for a dimensional effect.
- 160 lightly-lined opaque pages provide space for personal reflection, sketching, making lists, or jotting down quotations or poems.
- Creamy-smooth acid-free archival paper takes pen and pencil beautifully.
- 6-1/4 inches wide x 8-1/4 inches high.
- Hardcover journal lies flat for ease of use.