Peter Pauper Press
The cover design of this sumptuous journal is inspired by a 14th-century Egyptian Qur'an from the Mamluk period.
- Its intriguing geometric patterns and rich hues of gold and russet gleam with subtle iridescent highlighting.
- Raised embossing provides a dimensional effect.
- This unique journal also features a pointed die-cut foldover panel that closes with a magnet to secure your writings.
- Makes a great personal diary -- no need to worry about a lock or keep track of a key.
- Arabesque Journal provides an inviting place in which to pen personal reflections, sketches, or record your favorite quotations or poems.
- Coordinating endpapers.
- 160 lightly-lined pages.
- Acid-free archival paper takes pen and pencil beautifully.
- Journal measures 6-1/4 inches wide by 8-1/4 inches high.
- Hardcover journal lies flat for ease of use.